I like this blogging thing, with the exception of- I am so NOT computer savvy (hate that word) that everything takes me like 10 times longer than normal people. seriously. I have been trying for days (not literally- but it feels like) to figure out how to allow comments to show on the page with my blogs. I don't know if it's working- let me know if you know how. I can't change the background on my blog into one of those cutesy ones, actually I could probably could, but it would take me hours, hours I'd rather be writing. So if anyone has any shortcut blog ideas or a "blog class" they are teaching - I'd love to know about it!
For the comments: Go to Settings for this blog on your blogger dashboard, then click on Comments, then select "pop-up window." Right now you probably have "embedded below post."
ReplyDeleteAs for cute blog backgrounds, check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. Find the background that you like and then click on it. Copy the gibberish. Then open up your blog dashboard again. Go to layout and select "add gadget." Choose the one that says HTML code. When that window opens, paste the code in that window. Save and check out your blog. If the layout isn't quite right, change your template to just "minima." Right now it is on "Stretch minima" think.
It is not that I am really computer savvy, because I am not, but I have literally wasted hours, days, years trying to figure out this stuff. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the input, I will try it out soon!
ReplyDelete